07 January 2010

Behind already

I had promised myself that I would update this blog nightly, even if there was nothing much to talk about. Of course after only 4 entries, I break that promise. In my defense, not much has happened in the last few days. Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't even leave the house. "Too cold" I said to myself. I spent my time surfing the net, reading comics and purging my PVR of shows I'm never going to watch.

So I had to get out today. Thanks Pete for letting me hang out at the store all day today. Ended the day at East Side Marios with the guys for the usual Thursday night get together. All is right with the world.



Book: Secret Warriors: Nick Fury Agent of Nothing
TV: Modern Family (FUNNY!)
Movie: The Santa Clause 3 (It was on my PVR and it was one of the few things I watched before the purge)

No comments:

Post a Comment