02 January 2010

New Year, New Blog

Thought I would start a blog to keep track of interesting things I've done this year. Hopefully, I'll update it nightly, although I'm starting late already. Surprising.

January 1 was a great way to start the year.

Woke up very late in Pickering after a great night of scavenger hunting. Thanks to the Cooks for another great event.

The drive to Barrie wasn't terrible, but people really need to learn how to drive in the snow. If they would just slow down they wouldn't be in the ditch and they wouldn't have to close roads.

Spent the evening at Jay and Christine's New Year's drop in. It was another great event, and I ended up coming home with butter tarts.

Sandy and Miriam at Jay and Christine's Party


So here's to 2010, let's hope it shapes up into a good one.

Movie: none
TV: none
Book: none
Travel: Pickering to Orillia via Barrie
Geocaching: none

1 comment: